Below you will find a number of presentations and worksheets that are free to download.
TEACHER PRESENTATION KIT
We are delighted to make available our Teacher Presentation Kit (TPK) from our primary Maths resources – called Max Maths primary; A Singapore Approach. You can use the resources in this presentation kit to help any learner irrespective of the curriculum you may be using as the resources support learning across all key maths topics for Year 1 to Year 6.
Please note – we are sorry that we cannot make these available if you are based in America, Canada or India.
The TPK includes:
- Free access to complete student books taking you through each topic
- Supporting workbooks which allow practice and revision of each topic
- Home journals – especially useful for parents to work through with their children
- The Teacher’s Resource Centre which has downloadable skills sheets with focus on problem –solving skills and supplement topics.
- Bar modelling books which show how to teach the very effective bar modelling method
- Videos to help you deliver effective maths lessons.
- If you are a teacher the ability to set work using the built in learning environment to send work to your students.
If you would like to use this with no-charge for three months then please complete the form below and we will be in touch with a code for you to redeem to access the resources.