Endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for classroom support, the Max Science Enquiry Box series is a flexible resource that supports the development of scientific skills and follows the Cambridge Primary curriculum framework. Over 6 stages, each Enquiry Box contains a range of activity cards to facilitate enquiry-based learning across Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
A ‘Scientific Enquiry’ strand is also included to support teachers and students who need to focus on the development of enquiry-based learning skills, and raise confidence with the approach.
At a Glance
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Scientific Enquiry cards
- Teacher support
- Downloadable online resources including worksheets, teacher notes and answer keys
About the series
- Four strands to support the Cambridge to support the Cambridge international primary curriculum: Biology, Chemistry, Physics and ‘Scientific Enquiry’
- Support for teachers who are focusing on the development of enquiry-based learning skills with their students
- Embedded language support for learners and teachers whose first language may not be English
- Over 100 free, downloadable online resources for each stage which includes Worksheets, Teacher’s Notes
- Step-by-step guidance for teachers on how to approach and scaffold lessons appropriately to encourage students to work both independently and collaboratively on key tasks.
- This series is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education for classroom support.
See our brochure Max Science Enquiry Boxes Booklet
Download some sample cards to try in the classroom Activity Cards