Max Maths primary: A Singapore Approach is a highly effective approach to teaching maths, based on research and substantial evidence, where ALL pupils succeed. Each core mathematics concept is taught through a method called Concrete, Pictorial and Abstract. This methodology ensures students learn to think mathematically as opposed to learning by rote topics and concepts they just don’t understand. Max Maths primary: A Singapore Approach will help them to develop higher level cognitive skills which will support deeper learning and enable greater progression.
At a Glance
- Student Books (print and digital formats available)
- Teacher’s Guide
- Teacher’s Presentation Kit
About the series
- An accessible and effective approach with carefully scaffolded activities throughout
- Exercises which are designed to develop thinking and problem solving skills through both independent and collaborative learning
- Clear explanations of new mathematical terms, with full-colour illustrations to support students whose first language is not English
- 100% match to the Cambridge Primary Maths Curriculum Framework (stages 1-6)
- A full teacher training programme on world-class maths pedagogy, and on teaching maths in English.
Click here to download your free Max Maths Brochure